Ryder & Dutton Estate Agents Oldham
Oldham is a large town in Greater Manchester. It lies around the Pennines on elevated ground between the Rivers Irk and Medlock seven miles North East of Manchester. Oldham rose to prominence as an international centre of textile manufacture but today is prominently a residential town and a centre for further education and the performing arts.
Our Oldham branch deals with seven hundred property sales per annum and has a huge profile within the town helped by our distinctive wrapped cars and for sale boards. This together with the network of offices in surrounding towns means that anyone dealing with a property in Oldham will have dealt with Ryder & Dutton.
Until recently the Oldham branch served as the firms head office but expansion necessitated the move of several departments to new offices on Salmon Fields Business Park.
The office has qualified staff ensuring any property matter can be dealt with professionally and efficiently.
Location Film for Oldham
Inventory Clerk & Accompanied Viewer (ICV)
Closing Date: 05 May 2015
Salary: £15,000 + commission + small car
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Good time management skills to ensure effective management of own resources
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Determination to secure new business with focused action
- Good IT skills
- Must be able to drive
- Positive attitude in all situations
- Flexible and adaptable in approach
- An eye to detail
- Prepare property inventories/schedule of condition
- Check inventories as tenants move in/out
- Undertake interim inspections during tenancies
- Undertake viewing appointments with prospective tenants
- Feedback following viewings to Portfolio Managers
- Inspect contractors works
- Ensure properties are fit to be let
- Recommend maintenance works to Portfolio Managers
Working hours would be Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm and alternate half days on Saturdays.
If you are interested in this post please submit by e-mail a current C.V together with a covering letter saying why the post would be of interest and why you might be suitable for it to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we only accept applications for one position from any candidate therefore please state which vacancy you are applying for.