Ryder & Dutton Estate Agents Rochdale
Lying in the foothills of the Pennines lies the large market town of Rochdale. Historically part of the Hundred of Salford the area grew in prominence in the 11th century as a major operator in the wool trade; and in the early 18th century was described as being ‘remarkable for many wealthy merchants’
In the valley of the river Roch north of the M62 and north east of Manchester city centre, Rochdale is made up of numerous settlements including, Bamford, Castleton, Firgrove, Littleborough, and Norden. These settlements each with their own appeal conceal different iconic landmarks such as the Gothic styled Rochdale Town Hall and St. Chads Parish Church.
With many industries stemming from Rochdale, including the infamous co-opertive society, Rochdale has been a bed of success for many industries and companies. With many different companies investing back into Rochdale including the large Kingsway Retail Business Park and the plans to extend the Metro Links to the town centre, the economical future of Rochdale looks bright.
With our newly established, aspirational office dating 2008 being filled with a wealth of experience and knowledge, in both residential sales and lettings, you are assured to receive an efficient package that doesn’t just pride itself on results but also on service.
Location Film for Rochdale
Closing Date: 07 February 2015
Salary: £15,000 + commission
Rochdale & Heywood areas:
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Developed time management skills to ensure effective management of own resources
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Determination to secure new business with focused action
- Negotiation skills to achieve the best outcome for the business and the customer
- Conflict resolution within own levels of authority
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Chase arrears
- Follow up viewings and feedback to landlords
- Process appointments and feedback to landlord
- Ensure that property maintenance issues are resolved in a timely & cost effective manner
- Ensure marketing literature are up to date for vacant properties
- Answer all incoming communications (internal & external)
- Deal with customer enquiries effectively
- Ensure focus on own development
- Resolve complaints
- Escalate queries outside of own authority level
- Maintain compliance with industry and internal regulations
- Attention to all H&S issues, including hazard and accident reporting
- Deal with DPS/deposit resolutions
- Tenant referencing and liason with landlords & tenants
This post will be based from the Rochdale office but also covering the Heywood area.
If you are interested in this post please submit by e-mail a current C.V together with a covering letter saying why the post would be of interest and why you might be suitable for it to email@example.com Please note we only accept applications for one position from any candidate therefore please state which vacancy you are applying for.