Ryder & Dutton Estate Agents Chadderton
Chadderton is a town within the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham. Historically a part of Lancashire it lies along the course of the River Irk and the Rochdale Canal on undulating land in the roothills of the Pennines.
The office has coverage over the North East Manchester and the South Chadderton borders to include Failsworth, Woodhouses, Newton Heath, Clayton Bridge, New Moston, Moston and Clayton. Living here is a commuter’s paradise with all areas providing easy access to the M60/M62 motorways and Manchester City Centre.
With many notable landmarks, points of interest and heritage sites the area is steeped in local history including the beautiful County park at Daisy Nook, the prominent landmark of Failsworth Pole, Foxdenton Hall, Brookdale Park and Clayton Hall where according to legend Oliver Cromwell spent three nights. The area mixes natural beauty with up and coming urban developments.
Out team boasts a wealth of experience in both sales and lettings spanning over 70 years and we are sure they will be able to help and guide you with all your home buying and selling needs.
Location Film for Chadderton
Inventory Clerk & Accompanied Viewer (ICV)
Closing Date: 31 May 2016
Salary: £15,000 + commission + small car
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Good time management skills to ensure effective management of own resources
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Determination to secure new business with focused action
- Good IT skills
- Must be able to drive - a driving licence is essential
- Positive attitude in all situations
- Flexible and adaptable in approach
- An eye to detail
- Prepare property inventories/schedule of condition
- Check inventories as tenants move in/out
- Undertake interim inspections during tenancies
- Undertake viewing appointments with prospective tenants
- Feedback following viewings to Portfolio Managers
- Inspect contractors works
- Ensure properties are fit to be let
- Recommend maintenance works to Portfolio Managers
Working hours would be Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm and alternate half days on Saturdays.
If you are interested in this post please submit by e-mail a current C.V together with a covering letter saying why the post would be of interest and why you might be suitable for it to Deborah Cliff email@example.com Please note we only accept applications for one position from any candidate therefore please state which vacancy you are applying for.
If your application passes the first assessment stage you will then be asked to submit a 2 minute video of yourself explaining who you are, your background, why you would like the job and why you think you are suitable for it.