Ryder & Dutton Estate Agents Halifax
Halifax is a vibrant town in a central Pennine location steeped in history from its roots as a major centre of the woollen industry, trade having been effected at the stunning Piece Hall, through internationally famous Mackintosh chocolate and toffee production and the founding town of the Halifax Building Society which became the worlds largest.
Halifax’s central position was a major factor in it’s growth and development, being easily accessed from neighbouring villages, centres and other large towns which is still an important consideration in todays modern society and the good road and rail links and access to the M62 motorway are a great bonus for regional commuters as well as for ease of travel to a wide range of amenities, shopping centres and local facilities alike.
The area of Halifax and Calderdale offers an excellent lifestyle combination for those looking for good access to commercial centres and a variety of facilities with the chance to live in stunning countryside settings and villages with outstanding views and wonderful country walks to valleys and hilltops.
Ryder & Dutton in Halifax offers a strong local traditional estate agency coupled with modern working practices to ensure the best service possible, complimented by an unrivalled regional coverage across the Pennine region, with experienced and enthusiastic staff, providing a professional and friendly service covering all clients property needs in Halifax and surrounding areas.
Whatever your property type and service needs, Ryder & Dutton can provide the answer.
Location Film for Halifax
Closing Date: 26 September 2014
Salary: £15,000 + commission
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Developed time management skills to ensure effective management of own resources
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Determination to secure new business with focused action
- Negotiation skills to achieve the best outcome for the business and the customer
- Conflict resolution within own levels of authority
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Chase arrears
- Follow up viewings and feedback to landlords
- Process appointments and feedback to landlord
- Ensure that property maintenance issues are resolved in a timely & cost effective manner
- Ensure marketing literature are up to date for vacant properties
- Answer all incoming communications (internal & external)
- Deal with customer enquiries effectively
- Ensure focus on own development
- Resolve complaints
- Escalate queries outside of own authority level
- Maintain compliance with industry and internal regulations
- Attention to all H&S issues, including hazard and accident reporting
- Deal with DPS/deposit resolutions
- Tenant referencing and liason with landlords & tenants
If you are interested in this post please submit by e-mail a current C.V together with a covering letter saying why the post would be of interest and why you might be suitable for it to email@example.com Please note we only accept applications for one position from any candidate therefore please state which vacancy you are applying for.