Ryder & Dutton Estate Agents Huddersfield
Huddersfield was once an industrial powerhouse in the north of England, renowned for its significant contribution to the textile industry and the industrial revolution.
Centrally located between the M1 and M62 motorways it is now a hugely diverse town, popular with commuters seeking access to Leeds, Manchester and Sheffield. It is made up of several valleys with highly regarded local villages, each with their own individual appeal, varied local amenities and surrounding countryside. Nearer to town, there is a wide variety of local and regional industries, providing employment from manufacturing to service sector and leisure services.
Local notable landmarks include the Victoria Tower (Castle Hill), Huddersfield Town Hall, Marsden Mechanics Institute, and more modern buildings such as the Galpharm Stadium and Kingsgate Shopping Centre.
The Huddersfield office team have a wealth of experience in all matters relating to residential sales and lettings. We are eager to deliver a friendly, professional and attentive level of service to all of our clients, often receiving compliments about our attitude and pro-active approach to matching buyers and sellers, and welcome the prospect of discussing all of your property needs.
Location Film for Huddersfield
Closing Date: 31 May 2016
Salary: £15,000 - £17,500 + commission (dependent upon experience)
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Developed time management skills to ensure effective management of own resources
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Determination to secure new business with focused action
- Negotiation skills to achieve the best outcome for the business and the customer
- Conflict resolution within own levels of authority
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Chase arrears
- Follow up viewings and feedback to landlords
- Process appointments and feedback to landlord
- Ensure that property maintenance issues are resolved in a timely & cost effective manner
- Ensure marketing literature are up to date for vacant properties
- Answer all incoming communications (internal & external)
- Deal with customer enquiries effectively
- Ensure focus on own development
- Resolve complaints
- Escalate queries outside of own authority level
- Maintain compliance with industry and internal regulations
- Attention to all H&S issues, including hazard and accident reporting
- Deal with DPS/deposit resolutions
- Tenant referencing and liason with landlords & tenants
The hours of work would be 9am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri and alternate half days on Saturdays.
If you are interested in this post please submit by e-mail a current C.V together with a covering letter saying why the post would be of interest and why you might be suitable for it to Deborah Cliff firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we only accept applications for one position from any candidate therefore please state which vacancy you are applying for.
If your application passes the first assessment stage you will then be asked to submit a 2 minute video of yourself explaining who you are, your background, why you would like the job and why you think you are suitable for it.