Ryder & Dutton Estate Agents Huddersfield
Huddersfield was once an industrial powerhouse in the north of England, renowned for its significant contribution to the textile industry and the industrial revolution.
Centrally located between the M1 and M62 motorways it is now a hugely diverse town, popular with commuters seeking access to Leeds, Manchester and Sheffield. It is made up of several valleys with highly regarded local villages, each with their own individual appeal, varied local amenities and surrounding countryside. Nearer to town, there is a wide variety of local and regional industries, providing employment from manufacturing to service sector and leisure services.
Local notable landmarks include the Victoria Tower (Castle Hill), Huddersfield Town Hall, Marsden Mechanics Institute, and more modern buildings such as the Galpharm Stadium and Kingsgate Shopping Centre.
The Huddersfield office team have a wealth of experience in all matters relating to residential sales and lettings. We are eager to deliver a friendly, professional and attentive level of service to all of our clients, often receiving compliments about our attitude and pro-active approach to matching buyers and sellers, and welcome the prospect of discussing all of your property needs.
Location Film for Huddersfield
Inventory Clerk & Accompanied Viewer (ICV)
Closing Date: 29 May 2015
Salary: £15,000 + commission + small car
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Good time management skills to ensure effective management of own resources
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Determination to secure new business with focused action
- Good IT skills
- Must be able to drive
- Positive attitude in all situations
- Flexible and adaptable in approach
- An eye to detail
- Prepare property inventories/schedule of condition
- Check inventories as tenants move in/out
- Undertake interim inspections during tenancies
- Undertake viewing appointments with prospective tenants
- Feedback following viewings to Portfolio Managers
- Inspect contractors works
- Ensure properties are fit to be let
- Recommend maintenance works to Portfolio Managers
If you are interested in this post please submit by e-mail a current C.V together with a covering letter saying why the post would be of interest and why you might be suitable for it to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we only accept applications for one position from any candidate therefore please state which vacancy you are applying for.