Fine Art & Antique Auctions
At Ryder & Dutton we are often asked for help in the disposal of Antiques and Collectables and we are now able to offer the complete service with regular auctions being held at the Stourbridge Sale Room.
In association with Fieldings, a long established firm of high quality auctioneers who have a reputation for achieving high prices, we now offer Fine Art and Antique ales including specialist sales.
- 20th Century design
- Jewellery and watches
- Decorative Arts
- Asian Art
- Designer handbags and accessories
- Fine wine and Spirits
- Classic vehicles and automobilia
- Collectibles and memorabilia
- Trains and toys
How to buy and sell through auction
- Request a valuation
- Advice on value and history
- Guidance on selling methods and charges
- Payment 28 days after date of sale
- Online, telephone and absentee bidding services
- Competitive Buyers premium charges
- Buying guidance from specialist valuers
If you would like any further advice or information on the suitability of your items for sale or to arrange a free home visit please contact us on 0161 925 3254 or email us with your images at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, why not come along to one of our valuation days where you will meet with one of our expert valuers for a free appraisal of your items. Watch out for one in your area where the valuation team will be on hand to give you the advice and assistance you need.